STAR ONE PODCAST AWARDS - Private Entry Page
Star One Podcast awards are conducted by a council of twelve judges with a focus on entertainment and audio quality. Created in 2020 by Neil Johnson, a British award-winning film director of 30+ years experience, Star One Podcast Awards seek out unique and engaging podcasts from the throughout the world. Neil Johnson’s love of audio entertainment began when his first album purchased, “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds” transformed his creative life forever. At the age of 13 he produced a couple of science fiction radio plays broadcast in Brisbane, Australia on public radio through 4EB, a youth radio show. His love of audio programming remains to this day.
1. You can enter as many categories as you like. There is no guarantee of winning, but it is recommended you enter the best category that suits your podcast.
2. Each category entry is free for preferred entrants
3. There are 3 award levels within each category. Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The judges rate the entries out of 10 and this helps determine the winners and also the award level
4. The award trophies can be purchased @ $39.99 each plus shipping. Shipping in the US is $9 and $45 international. Multiple trophies save on shipping
5. Free trophies are given at the end of the year to “Podcast Of The Year” - “Bigfoot Award” - “Judges Choice”
6. All winners will receive a Digital Certificate suitable for social media, etc
7. Semi finals are announced in January, April, July and October. Entrants will be competing for the following categories:
BEST GUEST - BEST PODCAST TEAM - AUDIO DRAMA - SCIENCE-BASED - TRUE CRIME - COMEDY - NEWS
HEALTH & WELLNESS - SPORTS - ENTERTAINMENT - FILM REVIEW - SCIENCE FICTION
TELEVISION - MUSIC - BUSINESS - ARTS - FOOD - SPECIAL INTEREST - SINISTER
9. Finals are in November where we announce:
PODCAST OF THE YEAR
News Health & Wellness